Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Dinner at the Lakeside

Today, I’m making a little contribution to our blog. Intense marking is finally over and I can now breathe and spare some time to blog.

Today is Thaipusam. I left for work much earlier than usual (yes, I was working – but just in the morning) so as to avoid any traffic jams. Fortunately traffic was butter-ish. So I actually arrived very early.

For lunch, Bart and I went to Batu Lanchang so we could also do some marketing. Now we’re all stocked up for more culinary adventures. I spent the afternoon catching up on some relaxation while Bart made bread – Solvita Bread. I was too far away to give him a hand…


[Solvita Bread: Don't cry for me, Solvita... :o)]

This time round, the result was much better. I would prefer it a little more moist, but on the whole a fair attempt. The baking tip we received today was that we should not keep the bread mix in the fridge. It affects the texture of the bread. So that could have been the problem with the bread this time round. But fear not! We have another lot of bread mix, ready for another round!

Dinner was at Niq and Chui Ying’s at Lakeside Towers – Western food. *yum, yum* Chicken, with a special secret sauce, broccoli, tomatoes and another favourite – potato chips! Papaya for dessert. Sumptuous, indeed!


[Chicken Chop ala Lakeside]

And tonight, I leave you with pictures of LoLo & SoSo – our tortoise friends who never fail to greet us when we go near their home: an aquarium at Niq and Chui Ying’s.


[Which one is LoLo & which one is SoSo? You decide!]

No comments: