- Not much changes to his milk intake. Still on roughly 3oz of expressed breast milk every 2 hours while at the babysitter's. Otherwise, fully breastfed on demand.
- He has started his solids! He had his first taste of cereal on 19 January 2010. However, the babysitter had already let him try some mashed potatoes for a few days before that. He seems pretty eager and wants to grab the spoon. His stool is now getting thicker, but does not smell as bad as Julian's... yet.
- He seems more aware of things and is interested in whatever we're doing, e.g. wanting to grab the cup we're drinking from, or curious when he sees Julian playing with something.
- He has started to be fussy when travelling in the baby car seat, especially at night.
- He has started a bit of "creeping", i.e. lifting his bum when on his tummy to try to move forward, but ends up tipping over on his sides.
- He has also fretted when our attention is on Julian *slaps forehead*.
[Justin's first cereal]
[Don't leave me in here too long, okay?]
[Justin with greenpeas on his head]