Here are her updates:
- She's still sleeping most of the day. At night she seems to be able to sleep for longer durations as well, taking less night feeds.
- Lately she's been able to fall asleep on her own at night at about 9.00pm after we change her for the night.
- She's still fully on breast milk. She drinks 2-2.5oz per feed at day care. She normally takes 4 feeds there. We've noticed that she doesn't drink much in the morning. Sometimes only half an ounce the whole morning. Then after noon, she will start drinking 'properly'. We don't give her the bottle whenever mummy is around.
- On 24 June 2012 we saw Jianna turning fluidly onto her tummy :-) Her hand was still somewhat trapped, though :-) We've caught her turning almost onto her tummy two or three times before then.
- She's very lucky to have two brothers who love her. They constantly tussle to be nearest to her and often 'sayang' her.
[Jianna's knitted booties]
[Jianna in a dress]
[Jianna spotting a milk rash]