- He is now more steady when walking (aided).
- When trying to come down from the sofa or bed, he has learnt to rotate himself so that his tummy is facing the sofa or bed while landing on his feet first.
- He is getting the hang of playing with the shape sorter, and flaps his hands when he gets things right.
- He is even more curious about things around him - wanting to hold and examine everything Angie and I ourselves are holding/using, e.g. handphone, books, cameras (so much so it's now becoming a challenge to take a decent photo of him), computer, keyboard, etc.
- Responds when asked to clap hands, wave bye-bye, "answer the phone", and pat "daddy's back".
- He loves to point to the direction he wants us to carry him to.
- Can "blow his own trumpet" and toy whistle.
Mom (Bart's mother) was around to baby-sit Julian during the past week because we needed some time at night to work on some marriage preparation material. Julian (and my mom) had lots of fun :O).
[The Telephone: Hello? May I speak to Julian?]
[The Trumpet: Julian blowing his own trumpet]
[The Grin: Heh heh... :o)]
[The Potty: Reading while on the throne]