- She now likes to feed herself at mealtimes.
- She would ask Mummy to read to her. She would open a particular page and upon hearing some 'reading' done, would then close the book and say "the end".
- She can recognise quite a few colours - black, blue, green, orange, pink, purple, yellow, red - and name most of them.
- She's still picky about who she allows to carry her.
- She can say 'no thanks' when declining something.
- She knows '10' comes after '9'.
- She can choose the Thomas (or other) video clips she wants to watch by pointing to the thumbnail on the computer.
- She can say her brothers' names, though not clearly.
- She can 'sing' the national anthem and parts of the state anthem. She can also do the actions for her school song.
- She often says 'Why?'.
- She can put on and take off her pants by herself.
[Jianna's favourite spot in the apartment]
[Jianna 'armoured' in the car]
[Wearing a diaper cap]
[Getting in touch with her feminine side]