Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 22, 2011

First Chiffon Cake

Motivated by the boys' preference for 'airy' cakes I baked my first chiffon cake on 6 September 2011. It was an orange chiffon using my mummy's recipe. It was a cake which I loved as a child (and now, too) :-)

For a first attempt, I think the result was acceptable. Of course, there will be improvements made in the future... :-)

Getting the cake out
[Getting the chiffon cake out of the mould]

Julian with chiffon cake
[When it comes to cakes, Julian's the eager beaver]

Slice of chiffon cake
[Slice of my first chiffon cake]

1 comment:

baby girl diary said...

Looks really yummy! My mum loves to bake this too...the two boys must b very happy to finish up the cake