- He is now walking more often and pretty steadily. He kneels or crawls only when playing with his toys.
- Now that he is walking, he loves to touch anything within his reach. Usually, these are the things that we don't want him to touch, e.g. the trash can, electrical switches, toilet seat, etc.
- Can make actions for the nursery rhymes "Pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake, bakers man" and "Twinkle, twinkle, little star", i.e. clap or pat, prick his palm, put his hands on his chest and raise his hands in the air.
- Facinated by moving toys with sound. He frets when the toy is shut off, not because it doesn't move anymore but more because it becomes silent.
- He can shake his head, sometimes for no reason (quite cute because he sometimes blinks his eyes when he does this), and sometimes to indicate "no". When he doesn't want anymore cereal, he shakes his head to prevent us from shoving anymore into his mouth.
- Loves to press buttons, i.e. TV switches, and remote control and handphone buttons.
- Plays with the different ringtones on our Nokia handphones. When he hears the rooster's "cockle-doodle-doo" tone, he tries to imitate it but turns out sounding like a squeel.
[Julian riding horsey on Mummy's back]
[Julian roaming around the apartment lobby]
[Child proofing: The cushions are to prevent him from meddling with the drawers. The four pieces of masking tape on the TV is to disguise the TV's main switch. Daddy pretty smart, eh?]
[Julian dozing off with Klaus Bear (from Germany)]