Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Julian at 90 Months

Julian turned 90 months old on 28 November 2014.

As I was driving home with Julian after picking him up from school, I informed him about his piano lesson.
Me: Julian, you don't have piano lesson tonight because your music teacher is sick.
Julian: Yes, I know!
Me: You mean you already knew that there is no lesson?
Julian: Yah!
Me: How did you know?
Julian: It's all in my brain!
Me: ?!?!

As I arrived home with Julian after his music class "prediction", I attempted to park out (normally, if I think I'm first to arrive home, I'd try to park out (at the common parking area) so that the other car can be parked in our allotted parking lot). As I turned around a tight blind corner, I suddenly spotted the other car, i.e. I should have headed straight to our allotted lot.
Me: Ah! Mummy had already parked out!
Julian: Daddyyyyy!
Me: How would I have known Mummy had parked out? I could not see around the bend, could I?!
Julian: It's all in your brain!
Me: ?!?!

20141128_JulianOddPose
[Julian in a funny pose]

20141128_JulianIceBall
[Julian with his mango-flavoured ice-ball]

20141128_JulianCanon
[Julian on a canon (on the College General Major Seminary grounds)]

No comments: