Here are his updates:
- His speech continues to improve and he can respond appropriately in simple conversation. A lot of what he says is learnt from big bro Julian.
- He enjoys singing and dancing. He would do the YMCA and Choco Latte dances together with Julian.
- He and Julian converse with each other, and also argue, now that he can talk.
- He would sometimes 'share' stories with us, e.g. "so-and-so cry" (in school), "friend do me", etc.
- At the end of the boys' daily computer session, he would want to watch a few Thomas clips. When we say 'this is the last one', or 'after this song we shut down', or the like, it doesn't seem to click with him. He'll always insist on watching more. So, very often the session ends with him in tears...
- He is often particular about cleanliness. He would complain "dirty already" whenever the cleanliness level doesn't meet his standards! Once, he refused to eat the fishballs in the seaweed soup because he said it was 'dirty' (pointing to the black seaweed)!
- He has started the habit of putting his finger in his mouth, sometimes nibbling his fingernails :-( See the picture below for his response when we ask him to take his hand out of this mouth!
[Justin: I touching only...]
[Playing the guitar... guqin style]