Here are his updates:
- He converses with Justin, and they also argue, now that Justin can talk.
- He would correct Justin when the latter says something wrongly, or when he doesn't see whatever that Justin says he (Justin) saw.
- He would periodically ask us to 'speak about Chinese/Bahasa', meaning he wants us to say whatever we were saying in Chinese/Malay.
- He likes to read the bus numbers in Chinese and then wants us to say 'tuay' ('correct'in chinese) :-)
- He sometimes tells us what he did during the day, especially when it is something out of his routine. This is progress to us, since he seldom divulged any info previously.
- His teacher told us he reads with proper intonation and esxpression :-)
- His attention span is improving. Apparently he can now sit with the other children during their school assembly. Previously he would be at the back and doesn't sit still.
- He loves dancing. Current favourite: YMCA and Choco Latte (dances he learnt for his school concert in the past 2 years). He would turn on the music on the computer and start dancing to the tunes.
[Strumming the guitar]
[Getting a different point of view]