Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 01, 2007

Zapped Zipper

Angie sent me to work this morning as her car is still at the workshop for a paint job.

Shortly after arriving at the office, I went to the washroom. It was then I noticed my pant's zipper was stuck. After applying some (brute) force, it managed to unzip.

After relieving myself and washing up, I discovered to my horror that my zipper was zipping only one row of zipper "teeth" - I had accidentally "derailed" the zipper while trying to unzip it earlier.

I desparately assessed the situation and my best alternative was to call Angie. Fortunately, she was dropping Julian off at the baby sitter's place and she was still there before heading off to work. So, she managed to swing by the apartment to fetch me another pair of pants.

Thank God my little predicament ended the way it did. Only God knows what would have happened if Angie was already halfway to work.

What would you have done in my situation? :o)

2 comments:

JC said...

heheh.. first of all, you're lucky it didn't end up like 'something about mary' :p

...if me.. just untuck the shirt and be more casual for a day ;)

Anonymous said...

Thank God .. for sure..!! sticky situation.. i wouldn't know what i would have done either.. if i were you .. hahha!!