Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Cake for Bunnies

Some weeks back (3 October 2007) I found the opportunity to indulge in another baking project. This time it was a carrot cake. I was quite surprised at how simple it was to make. The cake was successful but it got 'downgraded' as a result of my experiment with the topping. Thought I would skip the regular cream cheese topping and try a lemon icing glace since we had a lemon lying around. Bad idea. Or maybe I poured in too much lemon juice. We ended up eating carrot cake with vitamin C!

Baking is a luxury these days... so is blogging.

Carrot cake
[Vitamin C-rich carrot cake]

2 comments:

JC said...

Ooo.. can I have the recipe? The last time I tried to bake a carrot cake for my other half (for his bday summor).. it was a total flop! :p

Anonymous said...

Yes.. it sure is.. but it will get better.. trust me.. ;)