Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Stagea Mini

Last Thursday (19 Jan 2006) night saw us at City Bayview Hotel watching a Yamaha Electone (organ) concert with Mina Nakagawa performing on the new Stagea Mini. The new Electone is targeted at beginners and costs about RM8,000.


[Mini Wonder: Small instrument, big sound]

By the way, Angie is in marking mood (started last Friday). It's those exam scripts again... ruining our sense of well-being *glum*.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm.. I used to play the organ too.. But it has been quite a few years since I last touched the keyboard.. Missed playing the organ..

Anonymous said...

I agree Stagea mini is small but great! I love it! The sound is just amazing!

Visit my bloggie, I have some Mini's photos there =) And some electone artist or pianist video performances.