Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Meme-Pi Four-Di

This is the first time we've been tagged to 'execute' a meme. Since our blog is a 'couple blog', the answers are relevant to either one or both of us.

4 jobs I’ve had in my life:
Lexicographer
Risk Management
Computer shop assistant
Lecturer

4 movies I could watch over and over:
James Bond movies
My Fair Lady
Sound of Music
Indiana Jones movies

4 TV shows I love(d) to watch:
NCIS
CSI
According to Jim
Reba

4 places where I have lived:
Butterworth
Kuala Kubu Baru
Batu Gajah
Penang

4 places I’ve been to on vacation:
Australia
France
UK
Thailand

4 places I’d rather be:
Home
Secluded beach resort
On pilgrimage anywhere
Our parents' place

4 of my favourite food:
Roti Kapai
Nasi Kandar
Indian Fried Noodles
Penang Curry Noodles

4 websites I visit daily:
Google
Star Online
Digital Photography Review
Blogs (at random)

4 people worth tagging:
Ying & Niq
Peter & Gladys
KittyCat & Raph
Planet Deng

Done! Have a good weekend :o)

2 comments:

Peter & Gladys Liew said...

thanks for been tagged .. but still blur blur what is all this about .. hehehe

KittyCat said...

Thanks for the tag - we had great fun doing it and also reading both your answers. Happy Chinese New Year!