Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Making My Mark?

It's exam season and I am in marking mode/mood *grumble mumble*. Thankfully I am sharing the teaching load and I have only to mark half of questions in the 100 scripts. I admit, this is not much but it is still called 'marking'.

Okay, enough of my whining... would like to draw your attention to a family tradition post on Ying and Niq's Niche. It gives you an idea of what happens when the family gets together for a spin in Pusing. Make heads turn, or tilt, doesn't it?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

me again....i think i know you. were u part of the organizing team for choice 46? i was in it n if so, soon i will see u again in the CEE - the march class. so save 2 spots for me yar? :)

Bart said...

No, was never involved with Choice. God willing, we'll see you in March 2006 :o)

Anonymous said...

hhmmm...weird, must have seen u SOMEHWERE.....o well, till march then. ;)