- She's finally saying 'Mummy' instead of 'Mama'.
- She can't make the 'k' sound yet, so we get 'tum' (come), 'tar' (car), etc.
- She can now say 2-3 word phrases, e.g. "No! Toh toh! Muh murhs!" when she objects to her brothers watching other cartoons and insists they turn on Thomas and Friends.
- We often tell her that she has to wait for her turn to watch Thomas on the computer so now she would say "Na-na turn!". When her brothers ignore her, she would source for 'reinforcement' by calling Mummy or Daddy to the computer, asking us to tell her brothers to show her Thomas.
- She is now able to 'join' her brothers in play.
- Her 15th tooth is coming out.
- At home, she sometimes drinks milk from a cup with a straw. She's still breastfed most of the time.
- She eats well at mealtimes. She likes rice/porridge with meat and vegetables. She doesn't fancy eggs, tofu or fish. Even food that has 'seafood' flavour, e.g. prawn stock, is likely to be rejected.
- She insists on carrying her Spongebob bag and Mickey Mouse bookcase every time we go out.
- She prefers to walk by herself more often now as opposed to being carried.
- She can now generally sit in her car seat without fuss, especially for short journeys and around town. For the longer journey to Ipoh, she can stay in her car seat for about 1 hour before she starts fussing.
[Wrapped in Daddy's pants!]
[With Justin: Excited watching Thomas and Friends]
[Jianna the Engineer]
[Jianna on the go...taking a book phone call from Thomas]
[Jianna and her bags]