- Last month we forgot to record that she would protest when something is taken away from her. Now she even protests when she is not given something she wants.
- Also missed out last month was that she can respond to her name.
- Now, she can respond to the instruction 'give', when she is willing to give. When she doesn't want to give something up, she would hold the item closer to herself.
- She can direct us to where she wants to go by stretching out her hand. She would make a specific sound to 'tell' us she wants an object that she sees but can't reach by herself.
- She amused us by holding the handphone towards her ear, imitating our use of the phone :-)
- she can say 'um' to indicate she wants to eat something.
- She took her first steps (walking towards Mummy) on 10 February 2013, the first day of Chinese New Year! Hurray!
- She now wants to join her brothers in play; she wants to have whatever toy they are playing with, and whenever Julian lies down on his tummy on the carpet, she would climb on top of his back for a ' horsey ride'.
- She would demand for a share of any goodies her brothers get.
- Her 3rd and 4th top incisors have erupted. The bottom left incisor seems contented to still stay just below the surface of the gum.
[Jianna: Baby in the Basin]
[Jianna: Diet books are delicious]
[Jianna's baby recital]