Here are his updates:
- He likes to ask the questions "Who that?" (which can mean "What's that?" or "Who's that?") and "what sound?" (What's that sound?)
- His speech has improved by leaps and bounds. He can make simple sentences although he cannot articulate every syllable of every word.
- While listening to the Christmas CD in the car, he would 'command': "Daddy/Mummy song, song!" (asking us to sing along with the CD).
- He is making demands on what he wants to see on the computer. We see another 'war' coming soon between the brothers...
- He holds certain 'comfort toys' to sleep. There's Thomas the train, red angry bird, yellow pig and black car. Earlier he was holding on to a 'baby' green ball.
- He can recognise and count up to 20.
[Justin loves puzzles]