Here are his updates:
- He is speaking more now. He can now say "What you doing, Mummy?", "Pease (please), mummy/daddy", "mai swan" (mai - hokkien for don't want - this one), "ku (thank you) mummy/daddy" or "ku... much... (thank you very much)", "me too", "my turn" and "gone" (when he notices something missing).
- He can answer simple questions e.g. "What animal says quack quack?"
- He often parrots Julian and copies Julian's actions/antics almost all the time.
- He is able to put on his 'crocs' shoes on his own.
- He is getting better at feeding himself at mealtimes :-)
- He is completely off the breast but requires night bottle feed (usually once, occasionally twice). However, we suspect that he still craves the breast and would readily latch on if given half the chance!
- He no longer sits on the baby chair at home preferring to sit on a stack of two stools - thanks to Julian's influence!
- When it comes to sharing, he's not very consistent. Sometimes he would readily hand over a toy to Julian, while at other times he would adamantly say "mai!" (much to Julian's frustration, of course)
- On more than one occasion, when we ask him something (e.g. "Do you want to listen to 'Barney'?" - when we're in the car) he would say "mai'. But almost immediately after that, if Julian asks him the same question, he would say "yes'/"ya"! Hmmm....
[Justin trying on a sarong]
[Justin taking a snooze]
[Justin with a giant star balloon]