Here are his updates:
- He can recognise and say numbers 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, and 10; and letters A to D.
- He can "sing" or mimic the sounds at the end of the phrases of the songs Through the Years, and Love's Grown Deep.
- He's learning how to jump.
- He says "four", "teh" (ten), "hik" (six), "poh poh" (meaning grandmother), "teh toh" (for "koh koh" meaning elder brother - he can't say the K sound yet), "bra" (brown), "no" (snow), "nake" (milk), "pi" (pink), and "ah toh" (for "ah kong" meaning grandfather)
- He likes to dunk cream crackers in Milo or coffee.
- Two bottom molars have erupted.
- He loves action songs and nursery rhymes especially Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes, Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star, and Row, Row, Row Your Boat.
- He sometimes keeps water in his mouth, a habit he learnt from Julian.
[Justin loves Julian's bag]
[Fun in the sand at Stella Maris]
[Digger Driver: Ways to abuse a used tea bag]