Here are his updates:
- He's gradually getting back into his bottle milk routine, almost always finishing 4 oz again. However, we noticed that he likes it earlier in the night and he does better when he's drinking in front of the computer *slap head*. Our primary objective now is to get him to drink... deal with the computer bit later...
- He can say 'stop' with hand action, 'tuck' (truck), 'ep' (help), 'mao' (mouth), ear, yellow, purple, 'dek yu' (thank you), 'beck' (black), bag, and 'shish' (fish).
- He sometimes dilly-dallies just before entering the apartment door. So, we resort to counting from one to three and he complies.
- He likes to line up vehicles, push them, and say 'teet-teet' (imitating Thomas the Tank Engine's whistle).
- He sometimes gasps when he sees something exciting... real drama king...
[Toys in line]
[Mummy giving Justin a lift]
[Justin in the pool]
[Justin the Drama King]