Wednesday, February 25, 2009
We find that Julian can be a little obsessed with some things.
- When something drops on the floor (for example food), he must have it picked up.
- When given a drink in a glass/cup with a straw, he insists on 'stirring' the drink with the straw by moving it up and down.
- After he has drunk from the straw, he would want to finish up the last bit of drink from the cup (bottoms up!).
- When we make his milk, he wants to knock on the cover of the tin where his milk is stored.
- When he's finished drinking his milk (the milk may or may not be finished), he wants to close the bottle.
- Whenever he sees steps, he must sit there, even if it's just for a moment.