- run (and put his hands behind his back at the same time). He's definitely more steady on his feet.
- blow his nose
- imitate a sneeze
- climb grilles and ladders. Very dangerous...!
- put on the DVD. He knows the button to open and close the DVD tray, and he can put the DVD in correctly. (But his DVD watching is still being controlled!)
- say: mama/ma (mummy - finally!), ma (grandma), pa (grandpa), poh poh, ai (hokkien for yes/want), no (he's been saying this for sometime but I think we forgot to note it earlier), hello, bye-bye (this is currently his favourite/most used phrase), die, nai (nice), smai (smile), bok (board), boak (boat), bot (robot), ight (light), beh (strawberry), or (horse). His vocab is certainly increasing but he hasn't quite progressed to sentence level yet.
- gesture like a duck (hands to armpit and flap folded arms) and say "ak, ak". He would do this spontaneously or when asked "How does a duck sound?"
- communicate quite well using gestures. Example: He indicates that he wants to eat something by pointing to the item and then to his open mouth as if to say "put that in here". Very cute :-)
Every now and then he also likes to turn round and round.
[Julian's pregnant pose: Mummy will look like this in a couple of weeks :o)]
[Why did Julian climb the ladder? Because it was there...]
[Stuntman Julian on his horse]
[Starting young on chinese delicacies... no mean "feet"]
[I said "smai"!]