Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Dinner Disaster

We were given a baby full-moon pack last weekend. We could not finish everything and so, we stored a couple of red hard-boiled eggs and a few "ang koos" in the freezer.

This evening, we decided to reheat the red hard-boiled eggs for dinner by steaming them in the rice cooker as the rice was cooking. Bad mistake...

Pink rice
[Pink Rice... *blush*]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lilian would be proud! :P

JC said...

lol! oh my... and here I thought what pink rice you're talking about. I've tried blue rice before.. but pink....... :p

Anonymous said...

Next time I wanna do pink rice I would know what to do already.... hehehehe