Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Julian at the Shop

Lately Julian's tactic of asking for something at a shop has been to ask if we have RMx. E.g. "Daddy/Mummy, do you have RMx?" (x being the price of the item he fancies). This would then be followed by "Can we buy xxx?" or something to that effect.

On 17 September 2013, Julian and I went to a shop for him to choose a 'reward'. He asked me "How much money do you have?" "RM5," I said. At one point, he looked longingly at some chocolates. I asked him if he wanted it. He said, "It costs RM4...then you'll only have RM1 left." When I repeated my question, he gave the chocs a thoughtful look and walked away. His final choice was a packet drink and a packet of biscuits (total cost: RM2.90).I really felt touched!

No comments: