Here are her updates:
- She's still sleeping quite often in the day, but not for very long periods at a stretch. She likes to be put on her belly to sleep. When awake she likes being carried, especially in the evening and early night. She also likes to have someone talking to her. She seems ok lying down on her own in the earlier part of the day. Well, I guess she needs some attention, too! :-) At night, she feeds 2-3 hourly.
- Her 'favourite' toys at home are a soft cube rattle, a squeaky car and a squeaky hippo.
- Since just after she turned 1 month, Jianna has been able to 'rotate' herself.
- Her neck seems to be pretty strong too. She seems to be able to hold her head up quite steadily when being carried on the shoulder and she can lift her head quite well when lying on her tummy.
- She's been blowing raspberries also since just after one month.
- She doesn't quite like to be put in a sitting position for burping, instead preferring to be carried on the shoulder for that. Very often when we try to sit her up for burping, she would straighten her back and lean backwards so that she can't be put in a sitting position!
- She has started going to daycare since 21 May 2012. She is adapting very well but is fussy taking milk from the bottle.
- She can smile socially :-)
- She had her first haircut at a barber's on 27 May 2012.
[Jianna shows her tongue again]
[If they do this to my hair again...]