Here are his updates:
- He can recognise all the letters of the alphabet, both capitals and small letters.
- He can pretend to sleep, complete with snoring!
- He likes to ask "what you doing (mummy/daddy)?"
- He is friendly with others and would willingly say, "hello aunty/uncle".
- He likes jigsaw puzzles.
- He can 'fill in the blanks' for a few Christmas songs: Jingle bells (his favourite), Deck the Halls (the Fa la la part) and We wish you a merry Christmas.
- He can spoon-feed himself quite well - when he wants to.
- He can express his preferences and is talking a lot more now. Picking up fast from big bro!
- He is now strong enough to open the fridge door at home! *horrors* He likes to rummage for - what else - chocolates (or any other 'goodies')!
[Justin on Daddy's head]
[Justin on the stairs]
[Justin on the stairs, again]
[Have wheels will travel]
[Justin doing the Angry Bird squint]