Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Briefly Botanic

I managed to swing by the Botanic Gardens on 27 March 2009. The main objective was to indulge in some photography.

Dusky leaf monkey
[Dusky leaf monkey (spectacled langur): mother with baby]

Yellow-vented bulbul pair
[A pair of yellow-vented bulbuls]

Yellow-vented bulbul
[Another shot of the yellow-vented bulbul]

Greater racket-tailed drongo
[Greater racket-tailed drongo]

Alas, as soon as my shutter finger was just warming up, it started to drizzle. I preservered with the help of an umbrella but the weather got the upper hand as the drizzle soon turned into a downpour. Then, I left... dejected.

I drove home and baked a cake :o).

3 comments:

chris said...

Very well taken. I like those pictures. Carry on this hobby.
Love from dad.

YuNiq said...

The mother and baby shot is a masterpiece! Where'd you get the bird names?

Bart said...

yuniq: here are some resources: Laurence's Digiscoped Birds and Birding & Malaysian Birds