Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, May 18, 2007

Steamed Rice

We read the Giddy Tigers' post about the steamed mushroom chicken rice at the Eng Yau coffee shop next to the Penang Snake Temple. So, yesterday (17 May 2007) saw my brother, my sister-in-law, Angie and I there for a quick lunch. Incidentally, it was the first time the four of us got together for lunch.

The steamed rice turned out to be quite tasty and the serving is really generous. The stall also serves steamed spare ribs rice as well as steamed salted fish rice. They only open Mondays to Fridays.

20070518_mushroomchickrice
[Steamed Mushroom Chicken Rice: Only RM3.50]

20070518_steamedrice
[Steamed Rice Stall at Eng Yau Coffee Shop]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys liked it! Hope baby found it tasty too!
That steamed rice stall ought to consider giving me some royalty - they've had so many new customers since I blogged about it :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry, my bad. I meant *commission* instead of *royalty*.

Bart said...

giddy tiger: Very good idea :o)

Anonymous said...

Wow..!! 3.50 cheap .. cheap..!!